Application due date: November 16, 2020
The UndocuBruins Research Program guides undocumented AAP students in their junior or senior year to develop research experience and their graduate school goals. Participants undertake a research project under the guidance of a graduate mentor and a faculty mentor. UndocuBruins will also develop their graduate school applications- curriculum vita, draft personal and professional statements, learn how to obtain strong letters of recommendation, etc. Students who are interested in graduate school and who would like to learn about how to conduct academic research are strongly encouraged to apply.
Eligibility CriteriaUndocuBruins applicants must be:
– Meet with the UndocuBruins Research Program Coordinator
– Submit Program Application
– Enroll in the weekly UBRP 2-unit Honors Collegium 193A seminar
– Attend weekly one-on-one meetings with the UBRP Coordinator
– Seek and secure faculty advisor for independent research
– Enroll in independent research course with a faculty advisor – Student Research Program (SRP 99) course or a departmental 199 course
– Attend one-on-one and cohort meetings with the UBRP Coordinator
– Submit and present research at the annual UCLA Undergraduate Research Week
Contact UsTo learn more about the UndocuBruins Research Program and the application process, email cohort coordinator, Josefina Flores email@example.com.
Leave a Reply.
A collection of outside opportunities and announcements such as scholarships, program application deadlines, job opportunities or general announcements.